Business and contact information
Lid Jarnindustri AS
+47 56 55 38 00
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or requests regarding our use of personal data.
Lid Jarnindustri AS the general manager is the data controller for the company's processing of personal data.
Data Protection Officer
Lid Jarnindustri AS does not have its own data protection officer. The GENERAL MANAGER is thus the link between Lid Jarnindustri AS as the data controller and the Data Protection Authority as the supervisory authority.
The CEO also answers questions from persons who receive/may have their personal data processed by Lid Jarnindustri AS .
- Personal data is any information that can be directly or indirectly linked to you as an individual. In the section "What personal data do we collect about you?" you will find information about the types of personal data.
- Location data is all the information that indicates the geographic location of your device that uses the web. The fact that you are on GPS and use services such as facebook and the like allows you to provide location data.
- Anonymised information is information where we have removed the information that allows you to identify you as an individual. The result is that you are described in a more generic way in our systems, for example: man, 25 years old, Bergen.
- The processing of personal data is any form of use of personal data. By use, we mean collection, storage, change, targeting, and deletion. All personal data collected through various activities is reserved for their own use and will not be distributed.
- Cookies, cookies in Norwegian, are small digital data packages that are stored in your browser. You agree to these through your used browser.
- Script are codes that run when loading a page or click a button. The code records that an action has occurred, as well as, for example: what happened, when, where and by whom (often generic info such as location, gender, age and the like. If the action is linked to a social media profile, the platform will link the action with your profile).
How do we collect your personal data?
Lid Jarnindustri AS collects and processes personal data limited to newsletter email addresses via its website, as well as registered product that the end customer can register yourself.
It is voluntary to provide the email address when visiting the website. The processing of personal data in connection with the services we provide, such as signing up for newsletters or registration of product, as well as any arrangement, is based on the consent of the user.
It's just Lid Jarnindustri AS who have access to the information.
When you visit the web pages of Lid Jarnindustri AS (www.dalen.no), your IP address may be registered. The information is processed in de-identified form, so that it cannot be linked to individuals. The purpose of this collection is to prepare statistics that we use to develop and improve the information on the pages. The statistics are used to gain knowledge of the number of people visiting the different pages, how long the visit lasts, which website the user comes from, and which browser is being used.
Web analytics and cookies
Google Analytics is set up so that the IP addresses are processed only in anonymized form.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer when you download a website. Lid Jarnindustri AS can use such cookies to generate statistics and for web analysis to facilitate the best functionality and user experience on the website.
When registering for any events, only the name and contact information of the enrolled is stored, and the purpose of the processing is to manage registration and participation. The information will be deleted after the event has ended.
Lid Jarnindustri AS can conduct surveys and other data collection from our customers. Participation in such surveys is voluntary and is based on the consent of the person/persons participating. In order to send out electronic requests to the right recipient, we must store our name and email address. This information will be deleted once the survey has been completed and concluded.
You can subscribe to online newsletters from Lid Jarnindustri AS . In order to send email to the right recipient, we must store our name and email address. We store this information in a separate database. We don't share your information with others and delete it when you cancel your subscription. The information we use only to manage the sending of newsletters. You must unsubscribe yourself, either via the website or a link in the newsletter, if you want to unsubscribe. You can also contact your Data Controller.
Lid Jarnindustri AS processes personal data about its customers to manage invoices, customer agreements, deliveries, support and other necessary to manage the customer relationship.
Lid Jarnindustri AS records information necessary to prepare accounts and other reports, such as turnover, time registration and service purchases.
How long will your personal data be stored?
Your personal data, regardless of type, is stored for as long as is necessary to provide your chosen services. You may cancel any subscriptions at any time, and we will then remove your personal data.
- Anonymized information will be stored in our or third-party systems for the lifetime of the Service. This means that generic information about the use of websites and newsletters is stored until the website or newsletter is discontinued. This is information that should not be associated with you as an individual.
- Cookies are stored for as long as you wish. This is controlled through your browser. You can remove cookies in your browser at any time.
What are your rights and choices?
You have the right to:
- know what information we have registered about you.
- require that your information is correct and up to date.
- opt out of direct marketing. This may result in you not having access to all our offers and services.
- opt out of entry in public number information services.
- withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data. This may result in us no longer being able to provide our services.
- disable the collection of data for services such as Google Analytics.
Please note that you must delete existing cookies in your browser if desired. Below you will find links to instructions for the most frequently used browsers.
In case of requests, we will respond free of charge and no later than within 10 days.
How do you proceed if you want to delete your personal data?